- When Adam was created
- Noah’s Flood
- Jesus’ death
The basics of these are:
- Adam was created thousands of years ago.
- Noah’s Flood destroyed the wicked human society, and select fauna were preserved on the ark which landed on one of the Ararat mountains.
- Jesus was nailed upright to wood and furnished the ransom sacrifice.
If you stress the specifics then you may find yourself getting bogged down in the specifics, which will then be the time to abandon the specifics and return to the basics.
Thank you for listening!
(Another thing to not be that specific on is whether or not Peter was ever in Rome. Interestingly, one Watchtower left the door open on Peter ever being in Rome. It said: “Even if Peter did preach in Rome, as some secular literature from the first and second centuries implies, there is no proof that he was head of the congregation there.” (2011 8/1 p. 25 Is the Pope “Saint Peter’s Successor”?) http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011571 Thus, the only point now being contested is that he was the overseer of the Roman Christians.)
- Corroborating Babel
- The Earth that Adam Knew?
- Mount Ararat Landing?
- What’s at stake
- The Stature of Goliath (I wouldn’t be that specific on Goliath’s height either.)