The following 3-part report on jw.org is absolutely incredible and sobering. There appears to be a reign of terror in Russia, complete with government-sanctioned police abuse—even worse than when under the Soviet regime.
Fortunately, this situation has not gone unnoticed by objective academicians, who have unanimously decried these abuses as seen here:
Part 1:Experts Explain: Russia Uses Anti-Extremism Law as Ploy to Criminalize Jehovah’s Witnesses
Part 2:Experts Decry Russia’s Threat to Ban the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures
Part 3:International Experts Discredit Russia’s “Expert Analysis” in Identifying “Extremism”
- LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS AND HUMAN RIGHTS in Russia
- Caught on Camera: Russian Authorities’ Blatant Actions to Fabricate Evidence
- Russian Authorities Fabricate Evidence to Charge Witnesses With Extremism
- Translating "the Word was a god," 1,700 Years Ago
- Have Jehovah’s Witnesses Changed the Bible to Fit Their Beliefs?
- Is the New World Translation Accurate?